Good to be a woman:
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder
3. Taxis stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the Speedo.
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates
are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will
look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence
because they aren't listening anyway.
Things Stressed Women Say at Work ....
1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you.
2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
3. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
4. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?
5. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
6. Do I look like a people person?
7. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
8. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
10. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and
senseless acts of self-control?
11. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
13. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
14. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
15. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't
gone to sleep yet!
16. Back off!! You're standing in my aura.
17. Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
20. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
21. Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.
22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
23. You look like shit. Is that the style now?
24. Earth is full. Go home.
25. Aw, did I step on your poor little itty bitty ego?
26. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
27. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
28. You are depriving some village of an idiot.
Are you tired of those sissy-ass
"friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come
close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually
speak of true friendship:
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge
against the sorry bastard /bitch who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well
again I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask;
"because you are my friend!!!
Remember......A good friend will help you move.....a REALLY good friend
will help you move a body.......let me know if you ever need me to
bring a shovel.
W.I.C.O.E. (Women In Charge Of Everything) is proud to announce
the opening of its EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN! OPEN TO MEN ONLY: Note: due
to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a
maximum of eight participants. The course covers two days, and topics
covered in this course include:
DAY ONE HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS: Step by step guide with slide
presentation. TOILET PAPER ROLLS -- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
Roundtable discussion DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR:
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics) DISHES & SILVERWARE;
DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts. REMOTE CONTROL: Losing the remote
control - Help line and support groups LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS:
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house
upside down while screaming - Open forum
DAY TWO EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS
NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH: PowerPoint presentation REAL MEN ASK FOR
DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST: Real life testimonial from the one man who did. IS
IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS? Driving
simulation. LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER
AND YOUR PARTNER: Online class and role playing HOW TO BE THE IDEAL
SHOPPING COMPANION: Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing
techniques REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING
TO BE LATE: Bring your calendar or PDA to class GETTING OVER IT;
LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME: Individual
- FINE this is the word women use to end an argument when they are
right and you need to shut up.
- FIVE MINUTES If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more
minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- NOTHING This is the calm before the storm. This means
"something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with
'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"
- GO AHEAD This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.
- LOUD SIGH This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal
statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks
you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here
and arguing with you over "Nothing"
- THAT'S OKAY This is one of the most dangerous statements that a
woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think
long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your
- THANKS A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just
say you're welcome. Send this to the men you know to warn them about
future arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology! And
send it to your women friends to give them a good laugh!
- THANKS A LOT: This is much different from "Thanks". A woman
will say, "Thanks A LOT"
when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt
her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh". Be
careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh", as she will
only say "Nothing". THAT'S OK: This is one of the most dangerous
statements that a woman can say to a man. "That's OK" means that she
wants to think long and hard before paying you retributions for what
ever it is that you have done. "That's OK" is often used with the word
"Fine" and used in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go ahead". At
some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned, you are
going to be in some mighty big trouble.
- PLEASE DO: This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman
is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you
have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair
chance to tell the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's
- Oh, and before we forget ... "Whatever" ...it's a woman's way
of saying *!#@ YOU!.